The revelation of the Quran marked great times. In prehistoric times, it is traditionally said that the first revelation of the Quran was brought to Prophet Muhammad by Angel Gabriel on the night of decree (Laylat Al-qadr; Ramadan), as it served as a guide to help Muslims understand all that is required to do and how to go about the religion.
Aside from the teachings, the Quran reveals inspiring quotes that could motivate and fill in empty gaps. Below is a list of quotes translated in English.
- “Indeed, prayer prohibits immorality and wrong-doing” (Al-Quran 29:45)
- “The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception.” (Quran 3:185)
- “And rely upon the exalted in might, the most Merciful” (Quran 26:217)
- “There is no deity except you. Glorified are you. Indeed, I have been a wrong-doer.” (Quran 21:87)
- “And whosoever keeps his duty to Allah, He makes matters easy for him” (Quran 65:04)
- “The Quran is the only book where the author is in love with the reader.”
- “Allah is with those who restrain themselves and those who do good.” (Quran 16:128)
- “O you who believe! Do not forbid the good things which Allah has made lawful for you and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors.” (Quran 05:87)
- “Unquestionably, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth” (Quran 10:55)
- “My success is only by Allah” (Quran 11:88)
- “Indeed we belong to Allah and indeed to him we shall return” (Quran 2:156)
- “And put thy trust in Allah. And enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs” (Al-Ahzab:3)
- “And it is he who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon.” (Quran 21:33)
- “When you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah certainly, Allah love those who put their trust in him.”(Aal-e-Imran)
- “We will test you in fear, hunger loss of wealth life and fruit but give glad tidings to the patient.” (Quran 2:155)
- “And ask for forgiveness of your lord and repent to him. Indeed Allah is merciful and loving.” (Quran 11:90)
- “Do what is beautiful. Allah loves those who do what is Beautiful.” (Quran 2:195)
- “Good and Evil deeds are not equal, repel evil with what is better. Then you will see that one who was once your enemy has become your dearest friend.” (Quran 41:34)
- He is with you, where you may be. Allah is seeing your deeds.” (Al-Hadid 4)
- “So when the Quran is recited, listen to it and pay attention you may receive mercy.” (Quran 7:204)
I hope to some extent these quotes serve as a motivator and would always help to reflect on any given situation we are found to be in.